We grill up lots of burgers over the summer and we usually pair our veggie burgers with grilled corn, a fruit salad or a big leafy green salad but for me nothing beats a burger and fries. I love these lightly seasoned dill infused french fries. They have a hint of dill and a classic tangy and salty pickle taste. A perfect side for your favorite summer burger.
- 14-16 ounces frozen french fries of your choice
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to recommended packaging instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together vinegar, garlic powder, dill and pepper.
- Add in the frozen fries and toss to coat.
- Spread the french fries on a baking sheet and bake for recommended cooking time, flipping the fries over once during cooking.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 4-6 servings depending on the variety of french fry.
This dish is best when eaten right away. If you prefer a more intense dill flavor you can add an additional 1 tsp of dill to the vinegar mixture.
Dill Pickle French Fries