One of my favorite products at the moment is Earthbound Farms Deep Green Blends – Kale. I love the mix of tender baby kale leaves. Unlike regular kale you don’t have to spend time removing the stems and chopping up the leaves into manageable sized pieces. Just open the package and add the delicious leaves to your favorite salad or dish. Miso dressings are one of favorite types of dressing and in this recipe I’ve mixed together a sweet miso flavored dressing to pair with the noodles and other veggies. It’s packed with nutrients and will keep you full and satisfied all day!
For the sweet miso dressing:
- 1/4 cup sweet white or chickpea miso
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce (gluten free if needed)
- 2 tbsp raw honey or coconut nectar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 green onion, very finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup canola or other neutral flavored oil
For the salad:
- 6 ounces dry pasta of your choice
- 2 cups roughly chopped Earthbound Farms Deep Green Blends Kale
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- sesame seeds and additional green onion as garnish if desired
- Cook your pasta according to the manufactures directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- While your pasta is cooking add all the ingredients for the miso dressing into a small bowl and stir until throughly mixed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the garnish, to the cooked pasta and top with dressing (you may not need all the dressing). Stir until well mixed and serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and additional green onion if desired.
Makes 2 servings as a main dish or 3-4 as a side.
Leftover salad can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Use the leftover dressing as needed for the leftovers.